Contribute by opening a issue
Sparrow uses github as its central discussion platform, do not hesitate if you have:
- A issue during installation
- A issue while running sparrow
- Any question regarding the project or its ecosystem
Contribute to the documentation
All of the sources for this website are available on github in the following repository: https://github.com/benasse/sparrow.
You can simply contribute to the documentation by clicking on the link “ Edit this page” present at the bottom of all documentation pages. This redirects you to github to make a pull request.
Support the project using affiliate links
If you need new hardware to install sparrow, you can buy them using the link on the hardware page. The author will make a small profit.
You can have a multitude of reasons to contribute financially:
- Thank the author for the time spent setting up the build script and the hosting infrastructure for the project
- Contribute to the payment of the hosting of repositories
- Finance new functionality
- Have a privileged support
Do not hesitate to contact. You can make your donation via PayPal