- Your hardware runs a minimal rasbian (or equivalent), installed with UTF8 locales
- The network of this computer is correctly configured and it has internet access
1. Install required packages
apt install -y ansible git
2. Clone repo containing ansible recipes for the Wazo Platform
git clone https://github.com/benasse/wazo-ansible/
3. Configure your application password
- Edit the file
inventories/uc-enginewith your favorite text editor
- Add the following lines at the end of the file, replacing
****with your password
engine_api_configure_wizard = true engine_api_root_password = ****
4. Install ansible dependency
ansible-galaxy install -r requirements-postgresql.yml
5. Start installation
ansible-playbook -i inventories/uc-engine uc-engine.yml
If you get an error please refer on the troubleshooting part of the documentation.
6. Login to wazo-ui
Wazo-ui is available on port
443 of your engine, you can access it via an internet browser.
root as login and the password that you defined at the beginning of the installation.